Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must be submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or RTF file, and must not exceed 2MB in size;
- Foreign words must be written in italics, while neologisms or uncommon words must be written in quotation marks;
- In Microsoft Office documents, the author identification must be removed from the document properties (in the File > Properties menu), click the File tab on the main menu, next File > Info > Check for Issues > Inspect Document > Inspect > choose to Remove everything in the dialog box, review the results in Document Inspector and save.
- Tables, graphs, tables or illustrations must be presented with their captions, citing a source and a caption;
- The units of measurement must follow the standards of the International System (IS) developed by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) [www.bipm.org];
- The authors consent for being responsible for the content of the manuscript sent to the journal, and authorization its publication;
- A maximum of 5 (five) authors is allowed for each manuscript;
- Cada autor e/ou coautor poderá ter dois artigos em fluxo, entre o início da submissão, e a avaliação final
Section intended for submissions of events supported by the RIAE. Authors must indicate the section at the time of submission - see the Author Guidelines.
All papers in this section follow the Journal's Guidelines and Policies.
The author (s) authorize the publication of the manuscript in the journal;
The author (s) guarantee that the contribution is original and unpublished and that it is not being evaluated in another journal (s);
The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the texts, as they are the sole responsibility of its author (s);
Editors reserve the right to make textual adjustments and adapt to the publication's rules.
Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right to first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License - 4.0 (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows the sharing of the work with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
Authors are authorized to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg, publishing in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (eg in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes, as well as increase impact and citation of the published work (see “The Effect of Open Access” at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html).
Authors can use ORCID for identification. An ORCID identifier is unique to an individual and acts as a persistent digital identifier to ensure that authors (particularly those with relatively common names) can be distinguished and their work appropriately assigned.