Focus and Scope
Field of knowledge of the journal: The IJI concentrates on the field of Applied Social Sciences, predominantly innovation, with a focus on emerging markets.
Predominant field: Innovation with a focus on emerging markets
Mission: To serve as a vehicle of periodical publication of scientific and technological works in the field of innovation with a focus on emerging markets and which study individuals, organizations, ecosystems and policies.
Objectives: To publish original and previously unpublished works with a view to promoting scientific production and the dissemination of science and technology in the field of innovation with a focus on emerging markets.
Target audience: Researchers, scholars, academics, professionals and students who are interested in the diverse themes related to innovation with a focus on emerging markets, and their concepts related to thinking, planning and management.
- Theoretical articles and empirical research that make advances in the understanding and variety of innovation with a focus on emerging markets, both in terms of improving their efficiency and in terms of critical approaches. In this sense, the development of new challenging theories is prioritized, along with clear explanations of existing theories and the identification of new theoretical issues.
- Empirical investigations or applied tests that, based on theories or reference frames, present the state of the art and practical application in the field of innovation with a focus on emerging markets; unpublished technological contributions and the importance to research in the field are prioritized.
- Perspectives that demonstrate an advance in established and emerging methodologies that are used in the field of innovation with a focus on emerging markets, such as Experimental and Technometric methods, Text Mining, Data Mining, Modeling, Bibliometrics, Netnography, Neuroscientific Methods, Design Science Research, and Grounded Theory.
Topics of Interest
- Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Learning
- Innovation and Sustainability
- Internationalization of Innovation
- Innovation Systems
- Emerging Themes of Innovation
- Digital Transformation